The Westfir Lodge was built in 1925 in the midst of a growing timber industry in the Pacific Northwest. Early on, it was the original office building for a variety of timber companies operating in the area. The covered bridge that spans the North Fork of the Willamette River was built in 1944 and was soon known as the “Office Bridge”. It is the longest covered bridge in Oregon.
The lodge building was converted to a Bed & Breakfast Inn in 1990, and was just recently acquired by its current owner, Dawn Hendrix, who wanted to convert it into an outdoor enthusiast place where people could easily access all of the incredible outdoor opportunities nearby.
The lodge features a large comfortable living room, enchanting dining area, nine bedrooms and true to its history, still has the timber company “vault”. The fenced yard has a courtyard, fountain and sitting area to relax and enjoy a cold Oregon microbrew.